NYC DOE Parent Login
Looking onward to get the necessary steps for login into the NYC DOE Parent Login Portal.
If yes then be with us throughout the article to learn the easy and quick step-by-step guidelines for NYC DOE Login.
NYC Schools Account (NYCSA) is a DOE application that allows you to support and track your children’s progress through public school education at the NYC Department of Education.
Steps to Access the – NYC DOE Parent Login
To know What are the steps to log in to NYC DOE Parent Login Account? you need to follow the below-given guidelines.
- First, you need to visit the official site of NYC DOE Login at www.schoolsaccount.nyc.
- Next, you need to enter the valid User name / Email.
- Later add your Password details in the given box.
- At last, just click on the Sign In button to access your parent account.
How to Reset NYC DOE Login Password If Forgotten?
- Open the NYC DOE Parent Portal Login page.
- Then you have to click on the Forgot Password link if you have forgotten your login password.
- Here on this page, you have to type the email address you use to access your NYC Schools Account.
- Click on the Submit button.
How do I sign up for an NYC DOE Parent Account?
To complete the NYC DOE Parent Account process you may be required to follow the given instructions.
- Navigate the NYC DOE Parent Registration process on manage.schoolsaccount.nyc.
- On this page, you have to enter the details like First Name, Last Name, Cell Phone, and Email Address.
- At last just click on the Validate Email button.
NYC DOE Customer Support
NYC DOE Official Site – www.schools.nyc.gov
NYC DOE Customer Service Number – 718-935-2200