OCS Parent Login
Are you looking for OCS Parent Portal? If you are interested to know the OCS Parent Account or do you want to log in to the portal?
Here in this article, you will get to know about OCS Parent Login Portal all details with screenshots.
So stay tuned with us to get to know more details about the Office of Child Support Parent Portal.
Steps to Access the – OCS Parents Login
To know What are the steps to log in to OCS Account Login? you need to follow the below-given guidelines.
- First, you need to visit the official site of OCS Login at infoonmycase.ahs.state.vt.us.
- Next, you need to enter the System Access Number.
- Later add your PIN details in the given box that corresponds to the case.
- At last, just click on the LogIn button to access your parent account.
What If you forgot or lost your SAN or PIN?
- If you forgot or lost your SAN or PIN, then you can contact the Office of Child Support at the infoonmycase.ahs.state.vt.us/email.cfm.
- On this page you have to provide your full name, address and phone number in your message will help us expedite a faster response to you.
- Also you can call the Office of Child Support Customer Service Unit at 1-800-786-3214.
- At last Click on the Send Email.
OCS Customer Support
Office of Child Support Official Site – dcf.vermont.gov/ocs
Office of Child Customer Service Number – 1-800-786-3214