USC Portal Login
Were you searching for a login guide for the USC Portal Login? Then won’t worry, you have landed on the right page.
In this article, we are going to share all the important information and the latest updates about the University of Southern California Portal Login.
Steps to Access the – USC Portal Login
To know What are the steps to log in to USC Portal Account Login? you need to follow the below-given guidelines.
- First, you need to visit the official site of USC Portal Login at login.usc.edu.
- Next, you need to enter the USC NetID(Username) details.
- Later add your Password details in the given box.
- At last, just click on the Sign In button to access your parent account.
How to Reset USC Portal Login Password or Username If Forgotten?
Steps to Reset – USC Portal Login Username
Follow the given necessary steps to recover your USC Portal Login Username.
- To complete your USC Portal Account Username recovery process you have to click on the Forgot NetID option from the login page.
- Enter your 10-digit USC ID number or Date of birth and click on the Find your USCnet ID button.
Steps to Reset – USC Portal Login Password
- Open the USC Portal Login page.
- Then you have to click on the Forgot Password link if you have forgotten your login password.
- Enter your 10-digit USC ID number or USC NetID details in the given box to receive your reset password link.
- Click on the Reset Your Password.
How do I sign up for a USC Portal Account?
To complete the USC Portal Account process you may be required to follow the given instructions.
- Navigate the USC Portal Registration process on login.usc.edu.
- Click the Activate new account link located under the Login button.
- On this page, you have to enter your details like your 10-digit USC ID number, Date of birth, and click on the Find your USCnet ID.
USC Customer Support
University of Southern California Official Site – www.usc.edu
University of Southern California Customer Service Number – 213-740-4321